The Dupla Marin 4 Channel Dosing Pump is a medical grade dosing pump suitable for aquarium application. Elements can be dosed accurately to 1ml via the automated dosing system. Simply enter the daily amount and number of doses per day. Backed by Dupla - 2 year warranty - German Design.
· Blue light LCD display 6.5cm X 1.7cm (2.6" X 0.7")
· Configurable 4 separately controllable channels
· Delay timer for each pump to prevent chemical interference (i.e. unit will not dose all elements/chemicals at once)
· Time/date and user setting can be saved and will remain after power loss.
· Adjustable dosing time Custom
· Adjustable dosing amount
· DC 12V low working voltage
· Adapter input Voltage: 100V-240V
· Adapter output Voltage: DC 12V
· Accuracy: +/- 5%
· Recommended Operating Temperature: 0℃ to 50℃
· Humidity Range: 10%–90%, non-condensing
· Dosing Pump,
· Power Supply,
· Tube Connectors & Tubing
Four channel dosing pump with intergrated control. Also includes the tube holder.
The dosing pump is easy to program using the six keypad buttons next to the display.
In the event of a power supply failure, an internal memory of the dosing pump prevents the loss of data over a longer period of time.
• 4 channel dosing pump with integrated control
• minimum flow volume 1 ml
• recommended max. flow volume 9.999 ml / day
• incl. calibration function of the individual pumps
• adjustable dosing time
• 1 – 24 dosing units / day can be defined
• incl. 12 V adapter