An antibacterial fish and coral medication. It is a safe, natural way to treat bacterial infections in saltwater fish and corals. Rapidly repairs various fish ailments from open sores to pop eye.
- All Natural
- Contains Melaleuca (tea tree) extract
- Heals bacterial fish infections
- Rapidly repairs damaged fins, ulcers, and open wounds
- Reverses coral degradation
- Will not harm biological filter
Follow the API Easy Care Guide and use MARINE MELAFIX when:
- Treating bacterial infections in fish and corals
MARINE MELAFIX treats symptoms of bacterial disease such as open, red sores and wounds, fin and tail rot, eye cloud, pop eye, body slime, and mouth fungus on fish. MARINE MELAFIX is also used in commercial coral farms to control bacterial infections, tissue degradation and for the removal of parasitic flatworms in wild corals. May be used in all marine and reef aquariums.
Treats: 5 ml treats 10 U.S. gallons
Directions: Add 5 ml per 10 U.S. gallons (37L). Can also be prepared as a coral dip.